european style Tag

An overview of these special constructs If you’ve been doing a little research into cabinets, by now you are possibly aware of the general differences between Euro-style cabinets and the common American “Shaker” design. As amazing as it sounds, together they make up the majority of cabinet types used worldwide. In fact, they’ve been the primary models used in kitchens for years. A "Shaker" style cabinet is also known as “framed”. The door is literally a 4 piece frame that surrounds a middle recessed panel. The doors are hinged to, and lie on top of, its wooden box “face frame”. Euro style...


Showroom open as of today (May 20th, 2020).

Masks Required. Observe social distancing.

Showroom hours: 8AM - 5PM Mon-Sat.

Warehouse pickups by appointment only: 8AM-3PM Mon-Fri.